Go Hyun Jung for Seoul International Drama Awards 2010

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's been so long that I was not able to post in this blog. I've been busy with my other websites and blogs. For now, I'm really excited for the upcoming Seoul International Drama Awards 2010. I'm inspired to talk about a phenomenal Korean actress Go Hyun Jung for the latest Seoul International Drama Awards. I'm sure, a lot of International stars will be present in the said event. I also heard that a local drama series lead star was nominated for the Best Actress Award, which is Susan Roces of "A Christmas Hope". I watched this drama series being aired last Christmas season in the country and I'm fascinated with the acting prowess of Susan Roces.

For this year's Seoul International Drama Awards, there's also a very interesting portion, the Korean Wave Special Prize category, the winners of which will be selected by means of a vote by local and foreign correspondents in Seoul, South Korea and people in the drama industry. It's my bet that Go Hyun Jung from Queen Seon Deok will win the Best Actress Award for that category. She played Lady Mishil in that show. If that happens, that will be her third (based on what I know) win in different award ceremonies wherein she was nominated. I can see that she did her best in Queen Seon Deok that most of the said drama's fans noticed her superb performance. Lastly, the Seoul International Drama Awards will be held on September 10, 2010 in Seoul, South Korea.


0 comments:

Followers